TUTORIALS FOR VFX & MOTION GRAPHICS
Free After Effects Tutorials & More Hosted By: Andrew Kramer
• Add light beams to 3D Camera tracked footage
• Add lens flares, light rays and camera movement
• Use Mesh Visibility to disconnect the missile
• Composite an airliner, Lighting tips and Customize maps
• Alignment Tips, Radial FX & More
• Find out how we pushed Element 3D to the limit.
• Writer any word using the particle order mode.
• Use Mocha AE to track on layers of skin and veins.
• Use per-character blur and position to fade title in.
• This technique will work well for almost any 3D vehicle model.
• Use Fume FX to generate a CG Explosion and crash with Rayfire dynamics
• Use Randomize Angle feature to distribute buildings into the scene
• Generate Night Vision, Sniper scope, Camera Viewfinder
• Download Free iPhone 5 in project
• Use most 3D programs like 3D max, C4D & even Element 3D
• Use 3D tracking data along with the roto brush
• Generate fake shadows and match scene lighting with Element 3D
• Overview of Element 3D Group settings
• Add animation and realistic Depth of Field
• Move 2D layers into 3D space with floating particles
• Build wing from 2D elements and add pyro
• Use 2D Tracking on a camera to match a nodal pan.
• Use ripple distortion to enhance blast effect
• Use Expressions to emit unique particles on each surface
These tutorials and project files may be used in your work and commercial projects but you may not
redistribute the project files or footage with sites related to training, templates or stock footage.
Using our footage or material for outside training or resources is prohibited.
Some images are copyrighted and cannot be used commercially such as the images from the earth
zoom tutorial. Please check our Frequently Asked Questions for further answers and information.