Element 3D V1.6.1 is now available to address many bugs and stability enhancements from V 1.6 plus this free wallpaper!
The update is free to current customers or you can get Element 3D and join the 3D revolution!
- Fixed incorrect World Position Null when using downsampling.
- Fixed Matte materials when using Supersampling.
- Fixed slowdown when using 3D Object replicator.
- Fixed crashes when using Generate 3D Position.
- Fixed crash when using Multi Processor rendering.
- Fixed environment map not relinking properly.
- Changed Default settings of Extrude tool.
- Added AE CC directory to installer.
NOTE: Extrude tool default has been updated to make extrusion easier. The spike filter has been turned on to help cut bad polygons and the normalize scale mode has been turned off by default. This allows text to be created and edited without completely resizing when you change the text. Keep in mind the size of the bevel is based on the size of your text layer.
- Animated OBJ Sequences Support
- Built-In Glow Rendering
- Added generate 3D position null.
- Added group nulls.
- New Draft Modes for faster workflows
- New Particle Distribution Ordering & Repeating Options