Have you ever needed to add a glow to a specific color? Like an explosion, or signal light without affecting the rest of the image.
In this short tutorial I’ll show you a fast technique that will allow you add a glow to a specific color only and avoid the color mixing that occurs when using traditional luminance based glows.
- Ability to Refine and Color Correct Glow
- Procedural Effect, auto-updates
- Use Keying tools to refine color selection
- Works on a single adjustment layer, no pre-composing!
- Not just for JetStrike! Great technique for all projects!
Don’t forget I’m doing an After Effects presentation in Los Angeles tonight for DMALA! (Monday night) If you are around, please register and come by!