New update for Element 3D is here and free to all current and new customers. We added a few new features and many bug fixes and improvements. Log-in to your VC account and download right now!
The big news is improved anti-aliasing (cleaner edges and less flickering) using Super Sampling, more info here. There is also several bevel improvements for text that get’s rid of strange artifacts and a higher path resolution option called “Extreme” for smoother outlines.
Visit Update Page!
PLEASE NOTE: Previous Customers can download the Patch Installer that contains just the new plug-in ( only 4 MBs). New Customers should download the full installer that contains all the 3D models and images.
- Added Super Sampling option.
- Improved extrusion engine.
- New Path Resolution mode “Extreme”
- Several stability improvements.
- Fixed fading custom textures.
- Fixed crashed with multiprocessor rendering.
- Fixed licensing issues.
- Fixed scale normalization and anchor point issue.
- Fixed missing texture preview.
- Fixed 3D Pack models now work as Replicator Shape
As always we will continue to add information and tutorials to the Element 3D help page and we still recommend that you visit your GPU manufacture website and download the latest drivers. (auto-updates don’t always have the newest version)