Master these techniques for greater control over 3D and After Effects integration:
Over 5 Hours. If you continue with a single 3D program training time is about 3 hours.
01. Introduction: 8 mins. 12 secs.
• Discuss preparations for an effective visual effects pipeline
• Set file structure and arrange project elements
• Discuss requirements for the shot and execution
02. Preparing Footage and building 3D Scenery: 18 mins. 06 secs.
• Prepare footage for compositing
• Perform time-remapping on source footage
• Build a 3D panoramic scene
03. Building Assets: 3D Muzzle Flash & Smoke: 14 mins. 49 secs.
• Build 3D muzzle flash from particle effects
• Generate smoke and sparks from scratch
• Organize elements for compositing
04. Building Assets: Perspective Slide Action: 12 mins. 09 secs.
• Simulate the blowback of a gun for a perspective angle
• Animate finger squeezing the trigger
• Blend elements with background comp
05. Work-Flow Tips & Building Proxies: 6 mins. 59 secs.
• Create proxies for footage and compositions
• Create export-template with custom settings
• Discuss render settings including RGB+Alpha
3D ANIMATION PORTION OF THE TRAINING:
13 total tutorials for 3 Programs
• Modeling, advanced texturing
• Animating, Lighting and reflections
• Special Rendering and preparation
06. Compositing the Elements: 27 mins. 00 secs.
• Combine core elements in 3D including Smoke and sparks
• Build custom displacement map for bullet animation
• Composite shell casing animation
• Advanced depth of field effects
07. Final Compositing: 15 mins. 51 secs.
• Add displacement for bullet and muzzle flash
• Blend panoramic layers together for a smooth camera move
• Add simulated lighting for the bullet in slow motion
08. Finishing Touches & Advanced Color: 15 mins. 30 secs.
• Create custom mattes for advanced color correction
• Discuss render settings and proxies
• Thanks from Video Copilot