title sequence for AE

Post unfinished videos and tests

title sequence for AE

Postby Tom1000 on 08/14/2008, 6:25 am

Just had a go at a title sequence for after effects (nothing better to do :P) i started with doin some VCP stuff then thought it was about time to put what ive learnt here into practice so i did 2 diffrent ones in the middle. Check it out see what you think.

Its hard to not just rip everything you have learnt in tutorials to the letter ;) but hopefully this is the start for me doing more original stuff.
Tom1000

Re: title sequence for AE

Postby JMDesign on 08/14/2008, 7:57 am

Good start buddy! Keep working hard.
JMDesign

Postby Leigh on 08/14/2008, 8:18 am

good stuff Tom... personally I'm not a fan of the font you used for "imagine" and on the box [but I am a font snob] Can I suggest something a bit bolder if you're going to gradient/shadow it. Antoher small gripe is th red colour you used in one of the flourishes out of the box - it seems a tad too "red" [flarey and bright] compared to the others. But, great effort. Keep it up! 8-)

Please show us some more.
AKA Noddy

Help VC help you... http://www.videocopilot.net/products/
Leigh

Postby Tom1000 on 08/14/2008, 8:53 am

Cheers Noddy for the advice, i think i will change the font for the imagine coz i agree it dosent qutie fit (so many fonts, i couldnt be bothered to choose a good one for that bit lol). Also at the same time ill tone down the red folurish. For the box font i think ill keep that because its abit wild and dosent fit which is what it was ment to be like due to the statement :).
Tom1000

Return to Work in Progress