3D cube effect?

3d Design and graphics

3D cube effect?

Postby Arjun Menon on 08/2/2013, 4:17 pm

I came across this amazing image and wondered how it was executed, im not sure if this effect is done via Photoshop or some 3D software separately, if anyone has a fair clue please help me out here. Thanks so much!
Arjun Menon
Posts: 2
Joined: 08/2/2013, 3:40 pm

Re: 3D cube effect?

Postby WaterDrinker on 08/13/2013, 3:38 pm

It can be done both in Photoshop and 3D software and both of them can be very strenuous (in my opinion). In terms of the 3D software the most important thing would be 3D model. I'm not talking about things like matched perspective and lights because I think it's obvious enough. As for the Photoshop the most important would be making a shadow for every ʺpixelʺ. Making ʺpixelsʺ from a regular image is described in this tutorial http://www.photoshopessentials.com/phot ... de-pixels/ you can also search for some plugin for Photoshop responsible for that effect.
You don't need jet
You don't need pet
If you don't know yet
Everything you need is met
The GarageFarm.NET
Posts: 1
Joined: 08/12/2013, 9:08 pm

Return to Photoshop and Illustrator