Before buy "Motion Pulse" and "Designer Sound FX"

Questions about Video Copilot products

Before buy "Motion Pulse" and "Designer Sound FX"

Postby FX_004 on 09/9/2016, 10:09 am

I am a musician and a VFX artist and before buy the 2 products: Motion Pulse and Designer Sound FX: I come here to ask:

About the license of Motion Pulse, can I paid for it only 1 time (149,45 dollars) and use all it content for ever, and in multiple different final proyects (spots, movies, musical videos, entertainment videos, etc) that I create for different companies (then each company/business sell that spot/movie, musical video, etc to theirs customers in DVD or in different way, (or also being partner in youtube).

¿Or I must pay the license of 149,45 dollars for EACH different final proyect? because each different proyect will be sold to a lot of differents customers by physical DVD or by in internet download or by being partners in youtube.

also I have the same questions for the product: Designer Sound FX, can I paid for it only 1 time (99 dollars) for ever and for use it in multiple different final proyects that will be sold? without time-limitation?

P.D.: I don't know englis, I'm using translator, so I don't understand well the "License Agreement" of Motion Pulse (I don't want to sell the final proyect as template for other artists)

The Designer Sound FX do not have "License Agreement"?, I did not find it in the web

If I have an official sure answer I will buy the 2 products: Motion Pulse and Designer Sound FX
FX_004

System Specs: Windows 8 and 10

Re: Before buy "Motion Pulse" and "Designer Sound FX"

Postby Dustin Hudson on 09/9/2016, 11:38 am

You only have to buy it once if you want to use it for multiple projects. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, thanks!
Dustin Hudson
VC Administrator
VC Administrator

Twitter: Dustinhud

Return to VC Product Support