New to After Effects Need Help on Installing VCP products

Questions about Video Copilot products

New to After Effects Need Help on Installing VCP products

Postby kenschlenker on 09/1/2014, 8:46 am

I am new to After Effects CC2014 and Video Copilot. I just purchase the following and am at a loss as to where to put things to install all.

I got the following installed and working
Optical Flares
Element 3D

I have extracted the following to a centeral folder but do not know what to do with them? Where do I put them in After Effects? Cant find any instructions. Can someone help? Thanks

Motion Design
Motion Pulse
Pro Scores
Pro Shader
Shockwave
kenschlenker

Re: New to After Effects Need Help on Installing VCP products

Postby Dustin Hudson on 09/2/2014, 10:28 am

Hey Ken!

Motion Design: That should have an installer, just run it and you can access it through the Element model browser http://www.videocopilot.net/help/elemen ... del_packs/

Motion Pulse: No installation just audio files to use with program of your choosing.

Pro Scores: Also no installation, just audio files to use with program of your choosing.

Pro Shader: That has an installer, download, run it and you can access it through the Element material browser

Shockwave: No installer, it's just footage so you can import the footage into your project like normal.

Let us know if you have any specific questions, the help up there should help out for model packs, and each product has brief download instructions on your vc account page.
Dustin Hudson
VC Administrator
VC Administrator

Twitter: Dustinhud

Return to VC Product Support