Dice in the money pack

Everything Element 3D belongs here

Dice in the money pack

Postby rosco on 07/19/2012, 11:42 pm

This really probably isn't that big of a deal...and I don't know how hard it would be to fix...but as a dice dealer for almost 20 years...the dice are wrong. I am doing an animation around a craps table and my dice friends will laugh me off the table if they see the dice wrong. Each side should equal seven...the 5 on one side and the 2 on the opposite end...so forth and so on. Don't know if the model can be changed...but just thought I'd throw it out there. By the way...this program is absolutely sick! thank you for all your hard work on it and making something that is off the charts!
rosco

Re: Dice in the money pack

Postby DMKMedia on 07/20/2012, 12:26 am

yea i agree each side should add up to seven. I've not got that pack but a small mistake like that. could stand out a mile if people know what to look for
DMKMedia

Re: Dice in the money pack

Postby rosco on 07/20/2012, 2:10 pm

DMKMedia wrote: a small mistake like that. could stand out a mile if people know what to look for

yup! That's the first thing we look for when the dice are brought back to the middle of the table. If the sides don't add up to seven...then they are fake dice. Anyway, maybe a model change won't be that hard. Fingers crossed!
rosco

Return to Element 3D