Motion Design License Problem

Everything Element 3D belongs here

Motion Design License Problem

Postby shaunp007 on 07/16/2012, 5:57 pm

I purchased Element 3d + pro shaders + motion design bundle on Friday Evening. So far element 3d and pro shaders are working correctly, however, my problem is with motion design.

When I open the Element scene setup, I see the motion design folder. When I click on it the licensing box pops up asking me for an email and password. I enter it, it seems to take, and then I click on "scene setup" to try again. I click on the "motion design" folder and it again asks me to re-input my info.

I have yet to use "Motion Design" because the activation / licensing is screwed up. I have tried to re-install the motion design pack to no avail.

I have also tried the "manual license" generator box, and this did not work either. I also dwnloaded the latest driver for my video card.

I emailed VC support and did get emails back on Saturday asking for my computer specs and then another email yesterday saying they were going to get back with me shortly. I know they will eventually solve the problem but I wanted to canvas the forum to see if anyone else has had this problem and resolved it themselves.

I love the program but I would like to see the solution for this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Shaun
shaunp007

Re: Motion Design License Problem

Postby cobalente on 07/16/2012, 6:23 pm

As you can see others in the forum has had this problem, myself included.

I did what you did, contacted them by email and got help fixing the license problem. It seems that there's a licensing problem with the current build for some users. So maybe a new release will fix those... just need to wait for them to finish it and put it out there.

By the waym are you using CS6?
cobalente

Postby Doc_81 on 07/16/2012, 6:53 pm

Same problem here. I'm using CS4. Hope it's resolved soon! :D
Doc_81

Twitter: Doc_81

Postby shaunp007 on 07/16/2012, 7:23 pm

Thanks for the support.

I am using CS3 until next week when i am upgrading to CS6 with my new machine.
shaunp007

Return to Element 3D