Element 3D Live Preview Slow

Everything Element 3D belongs here

Element 3D Live Preview Slow

Postby DMKMedia on 07/12/2012, 5:35 am

i Bought this plugin Last night after being sent a link as i was having geat problems with adding 3d in to after effects the way i wanted to do it... any way after viewing all the demos on the site it blew my mind so i bought it

my mac is only 4months old and the GPU compatibility comes under the Pretty Good: category on your compatibility sheet

my memory is 4 gig with a solid state hard drive so no moving parts. i have never had any slowing issues with anything.....
here are my problems i can't scrub through the preview to see any animation.
when i turn the animation on all i get is a mess on my work area. nothing will render

i have after effects CS6

everything is as it should be but the plugin just won't work as i have been watching it on the demos......
attached file is a shot of what happens when i turn on animation
I'm thinking i may have waisted my money
Attachments
mess.jpg
here is the view when i turn the animation on
DMKMedia

Re: Element 3D Live Preview Slow

Postby Marc Biorklund on 07/12/2012, 1:05 pm

Hi,

1. Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date.

2. Have you download the 3D Element update that was released today ?

Cheers,
Marc Biorklund
VC Server Guy
VC Server Guy

Postby DMKMedia on 07/12/2012, 2:55 pm

yes updated and im all uptodated with my drivers and im still getting the problem its really annoying as i cant get things spot on i have to keep guessing where it will land
DMKMedia

Postby Marc Biorklund on 07/12/2012, 4:13 pm

Ok, sorry to hear that this did not fixes your issues, I understand how annoying this could be.

Please send your system specs (OS, OS version, GPU Model, GPU driver version, AE version), your screenshoot, a short explanation of your poblem to support(at)videocopilot.net (replace (at) by @). Someone will get back to you shortly.

Thank you.

Marc.
Marc Biorklund
VC Server Guy
VC Server Guy

Return to Element 3D