Unable to map buffer into application memory

Compositing and Motion Graphics

Unable to map buffer into application memory

Postby lorduh on 07/19/2009, 9:15 am

hey,
message "After Effects waringn: Unable to map buffer into application memory" appears about 15 second after I start rendering one of my compositions (1280x720 16bpc, just few layers in it). When I click OK it appears again and then again and 30 more times, my output file is then way smaller than it should be and has just few frames in it
Also I need to render it to make it proxy with alpha channel and maybe this can cause it but actually I have no idea how to get rid of that.

Anyone saw this error message before?
lorduh

Re: Unable to map buffer into application memory

Postby Mylenium on 07/19/2009, 10:18 am

Does it provide a numerical error code? This might help to track the source. That aside, since it appears multiple times, I tend to think it hinges on your footage items. maybe one of the sources is damaged and throws things off track at the specific point in question....

Mylenium
[Pour Mylène, ange sur terre]
----------------------------------------
www.myleniumblog.com
Mylenium

System Specs: Have, I do!

Postby lorduh on 07/20/2009, 4:26 am

im sorry but there was no numerical error in any message, how however somehow I was able to render this comp (and three very similar to it) normal way and set proxies to them manually, im not sure if I no longer have this problem but when those comps are rendered out and those messages haven't showed up ever since I guess the problem's gone for now. Even if I don't know why I'm glad it did.
lorduh

Postby shisaq on 03/8/2019, 1:43 am

lorduh wrote:hey,
message "After Effects waringn: Unable to map buffer into application memory" appears about 15 second after I start rendering one of my compositions (1280x720 16bpc, just few layers in it). When I click OK it appears again and then again and 30 more times, my output file is then way smaller than it should be and has just few frames in it
Also I need to render it to make it proxy with alpha channel and maybe this can cause it but actually I have no idea how to get rid of that.

I have the same issue... Here's the screenshot:

I met this issue because I deleted the `/Users/me/Library/Application Support` folder by accident... I find it not possible when I try to use dynamic link to import AE compositions to my Premiere project... This warning dialog always appears every time I shift my timeline pointer onto the AE composition. I reinstalled app Adobe apps, cleared all caches, but the problem is still there...

Searched Google, but it seems it's not common...
shisaq

System Specs: macOS Mojave 10.14.4

Postby shisaq on 06/12/2019, 2:37 pm

shisaq wrote:
lorduh wrote:hey,

I have the same issue... Here's the screenshot:

I met this issue because I deleted the `/Users/me/Library/Application Support` folder by accident... I find it not possible when I try to use dynamic link to import AE compositions to my Premiere project... This warning dialog always appears every time I shift my timeline pointer onto the AE composition. I reinstalled app Adobe apps, cleared all caches, but the problem is still there...

Searched Google, but it seems it's not common...

Found the reason! I used a beta version of macOS Mojave. Maybe 10.14.3 beta 5? Anyway, after I rolled back to the published version, this problem disappeared. Hope this could help others with the same issue.
shisaq

System Specs: macOS Mojave 10.14.4

Return to After Effects