Green or blue Box things

Discuss techniques and films related to VFX

Re: Green or blue Box things

Postby MotionGraphics ab on 12/22/2014, 6:28 am

Mostly for both 2D & 3D tracking and are, in fact, generally called tracking markers.
MotionGraphics ab
Posts: 286
Joined: 08/13/2014, 11:47 pm
Location: front of a screen

Return to Film Making & Visual Effects