Motion Graphics Designer in South Florida

Discuss serious business and industry topics

Motion Graphics Designer in South Florida

Postby Dirty Sanchez on 08/14/2008, 8:18 pm

Hey folks,

I hope this is OK to post on this forum, but I just turned down an offer for AE motion graphics designer from a post production facility here in South Florida and so he's still looking for someone. Pays $200-$300 per day. He also wants someone with 3D skills too, like Cinema 4D or the like.

I told him that I would post on some forums to see if anyone is interested. He's looking for someone to work on-site in Hollywood, FL.

I weighed the offer and concluded that it was more advantageous to stay where I'm at for now, but it might be just right for you.

Good luck

http://www.ethridgeproductions.com/
Confucius Say ... "Man who go to bed with stiff problem, wake up with solution on hand".
Dirty Sanchez

Re: Motion Graphics Designer in South Florida

Postby bwoogie on 08/14/2008, 8:48 pm

Belongs in industry if anywhere... But I dont think they really allow job offers on here..
Thanks anywys. I dont live in Florida.
The reset button was my idea.
bwoogie
VC Moderator
VC Moderator

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/bwoogie

Postby tequilaman2006 on 08/14/2008, 10:34 pm

there is a Hollywood in Florida too? haha i didnt know that...
"Is it the right of the postal service to search every package to see if I'm sending you a photocopied novel? if its not right in the analog world, it isn't right in the digital world either."

--a very smart person.
tequilaman2006

Postby JanHoos on 08/15/2008, 9:16 am

Too bad I dont live there or not that good because that money is great! :P
JanHoos

Postby AllenEllis on 08/16/2008, 7:03 am

Guys, you still may want to send over your reels and say you're willing to work over the internet. I've been doing that for a company in Orlando and it's been working fine. They email me project information, I email back compressed drafts, and we go from there.
"Holding the toilet paper in the opposite hand is not only harder but more dangerous, so if you're going to come at a project from a different angle, choose wisely or things could get sticky." -- Glacier
AllenEllis

Return to The Industry