Login for main VCP site down?

Help with Video Copilot website and discussion

Login for main VCP site down?

Postby tekron on 11/29/2012, 2:49 pm

Hi VCP!

I've had some problems within the last half hour trying to log onto the main VCP website.

The error: "Email or Password were incorrect"

I know my password was correct and working earlier b/c I was able to login and purchase some plugins. Just in-case i did a password reset. I got the new password in by email but again, the error message appeared. I first noticed it when i was prompted for login at the download section.

Might be some maintenance stuff but please check this out and LMK, thanks!

ron
tekron

Re: Login for main VCP site down?

Postby Dustin Hudson on 11/30/2012, 10:20 am

Hey!

Are you still having issues logging in? Please contact us at support@videocopilot.net and we can help you further there.

Thanks!
Dustin Hudson
VC Administrator
VC Administrator

Twitter: Dustinhud

Postby RedPandaMedia on 12/1/2012, 9:55 pm

Im about to pull my hair out because of the same thing. Do you need a different account for the main site? If so, how do I make one? I can find a button to log in but none to register.
RedPandaMedia

Postby Dustin Hudson on 12/3/2012, 1:38 pm

For the store account (on the main page), you can only make an account if you've made a purchase. During the the purchasing process is when that account is created and you submit your info. If you have made a purchase and are still having issues logging in, please contact our support at the email address as stated below. Please let us know if you have any other concerns, thanks!
Dustin Hudson
VC Administrator
VC Administrator

Twitter: Dustinhud

Return to VC Website Support