Free Star Trek Model - E3D format

Share your videos with the community

Free Star Trek Model - E3D format

Postby MikeFinleyMusic on 01/9/2020, 2:41 am

Hi everyone, I apologise if this is in the wrong section, if it is please let me know and I'll post it in the right place, but I wanted to give you guys a link to the model I've just finished. I built the Enterprise in Blender and it's been designed to work in Element 3D. I've included the E3D file, as well as the OBJ file, and all the textures, so you should be able to open it in any 3D package. But I built it with Element in mind.
This is the first model I've released into the world - I know it's not the most highly detailed but I built it to render on slow and old computers, like my poor old thing. It's such a beautiful ship and I had a great time making it. Each of the bussards (spinny engine doo-dads for the non-Nerds amongst you) are on separate aux channels so the rotation can be keyframed. I haven't found a way to make the running lights turn off and on yet, so if anyone knows please let me know!

(I'm also slightly terrified of releasing my first model, so do let me know any problems, comments or criticisms)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/njk88wbhky7z0ea/Original_Constitution_E3D.rar/file

Mike
MikeFinleyMusic

Twitter: mikefinleymusic
System Specs: OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 6.1.7601

CPU: AMD Athlon(tm) X4 740 Quad Core Processor
RAM: 16331MB

GPU Vendor: ATI Technologies Inc.
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7450
GPU Driver: 15.201.1001.0
GPU RAM: 0MB
GPU Code: 0

Return to Reels, Artwork and Portfolios