Optical Flares includes several core flare objects and the ability to load photographic sprites as well. To create a custom preset:
1. Open the Optical Flares Options.
2. Choose Clear All from the top button area
3. Open the “Lens objects” Tab in the Browser
4. Click on the lens Objects starting with a Glow and so on.
5. To use a photographic texture select the Iris or Muti-Iris object type.
6. For the Object Shape choose Texture and then below, click on the texture Image button to choose from the library.
7. See “importing Custom Texture Sprites for more info on adding your own elements.