- Optical Flares for Nuke uses real 3D obscuration with Lights in a 3D Scene
- “Scale Offset” feature to scale flare elements uniformly in Nuke version only.
- Updated Default Flare in Nuke.
- Multiple 2D Lens Flares with a single node in Nuke Version Only.
- Many new Textures and photographic Sprite Elements in Nuke Version
- Brand new Nuclear presets included in the Nuke Version Only
- Nuke version does not include Luminance tracking, or Mask Position mode
- Nuke Version has Animatable Aspect Ratio
- To use Custom Textures in Nuke Version, images have to be placed in the texture folder.
View the Optical Flares for After Effects Features Videos to see Optical Flares for AE in action:
OPTICAL FLARES AE FEATURES