TUTORIALS FOR VFX & MOTION GRAPHICS
Free After Effects Tutorials & More Hosted By: Andrew Kramer
• Animate camera into 3D skin layer to reveal blood
• Use particular to stream particles with depth of field
• Model a blood cell and integrate with After Effects
• We'll add a seemless BG and soft shadows too
• Use a skylight to generate soft shadows
• Use particular to generate custom "waveform"
• Create a clean plate and composite elements
• Link several motion trackers into one null object
• Add artificial lights and illuminate windows
• Warp face using liquify & texture skin with shadows
• Track background and create custom mattes
• Use simple expressions to CC sphere plug-in
• Add atmosphere, rotation and cool lighting
• Use masking and parenting to link imagery
• Import in to AE and use as a 3D scene from PS
• Create multiple walls and a 3d light
• Use light transmission to simulate camera mapping
• This simple effect uses masks to create illusion
• Define the expression to a specific direction
• Learn a little bit about keyframes & interpolation
• Add some paint splatter elements
• Use a pre-composed displacement map layer
• Make surface appear wet and displaced
• Use expressions to enhance particle control
• Use pixel motion and frame blending options
These tutorials and project files may be used in your work and commercial projects but you may not
redistribute the project files or footage with sites related to training, templates or stock footage.
Using our footage or material for outside training or resources is prohibited.
Some images are copyrighted and cannot be used commercially such as the images from the earth
zoom tutorial. Please check our Frequently Asked Questions for further answers and information.