TUTORIALS FOR VFX & MOTION GRAPHICS
Free After Effects Tutorials & More Hosted By: Andrew Kramer
• Composite the passes in AE with DOF & Displacement
• Composite in 32bpc for more realistic blending
• Use a Z-depth pass to generate a believable reveal
• Go behind the scenes, watch the making of App Promo
• Use Camera Tracker to matchmove inside of AE
• Discuss workflows for creating a video with many VFX
• Composite dust elements and add realistic motion blur
• Build the orb from scratch and animate in 3d space
• Use expressions to link text for easy editing
• Use built-in effects to achieve a nice chromatic glow
• Transform corner pin data from Mocha to Null Objects
• Create a powerful shockwave and track using Mocha AE
• Build volumetric light and shadows with 3D passes
• Use 3D Max to create a particle system and refractions
• Includes work-flow tips and setup for custom sprites
• Combine video elements with a particle system
• Create a real camera movement with a rack focus
• Includes steps for 3D Max & Cinema 4D or use AE only
• Composite with Glows and add subtle camera shake
• Use multiple layers to cascade the effect sequentially
• Randomize the look of a cloud texture with 3d turbulence
• Features Inertia, Auto-focus, Camera Roll and more!
• Create a spherical and reflection map from images
• Streamline graph production without sacrificing quality
• Customize the look of the reflection in 3D space
These tutorials and project files may be used in your work and commercial projects but you may not
redistribute the project files or footage with sites related to training, templates or stock footage.
Using our footage or material for outside training or resources is prohibited.
Some images are copyrighted and cannot be used commercially such as the images from the earth
zoom tutorial. Please check our Frequently Asked Questions for further answers and information.