Looking to build your portfolio?

3d Design and graphics

Looking to build your portfolio?

Postby sboltonjr on 02/10/2012, 12:43 pm

I'm looking for someone that doesn't claim to be a logo designer and sucks terribly at it, however we are just starting out (rebuilding, rebranding), so we can't afford like a grand in a logo design, which I understand can cost that much if a good one is made. I'm just impressed to pay someone (i'm not in the position to) that provides something that looks like it could be done in MS Paint brought into Illustrator. So if you are good at logo design, please contact me, and if you have rates, please let me know. I don't need to hear anything about "cheap" , because I know the industry myself, I just don't have the time to coordinate this so I'm working on little patience right now, although can be patient to see some good work produced and see if it's worth the money investing in.

Looking for someone that can make a logo for some call letters and some basic text, more details if you message me. And also for a television show we producing. I won't waste your time if you don't waste mine, thanks.
http://www.offthelot.net - Out of Studio Film Making Community
sboltonjr

Re: Looking to build your portfolio?

Postby mrcoffee on 04/19/2012, 5:59 am

Motion logo? Vector?
mrcoffee

Return to Photoshop and Illustrator