Motion Graphics Study for Beginner

3d Design and graphics

Motion Graphics Study for Beginner

Postby bijutoha on 05/16/2014, 2:30 am

As I'm sure that here in this place have many artist who love to share their experiences without any compression. I have a dream that I want to learn about Motion Graphics in professional view. and that is why I have to play with Adobe Flash as a first tool of Motion or what is your suggestion that makes me happy in this era?

Thanks in Advance.
bijutoha

Re: Motion Graphics Study for Beginner

Postby Michael_Szalapski on 05/16/2014, 9:04 am

I'd suggest this book for a start. Too many people jump into trying to learn particular software first without any of the basic core knowledge that would apply to any software.

Once you know the core concepts of motion graphics, I'd suggest learning After Effects as your first tool.
Michael_Szalapski

Twitter: thegreatszalam

Postby bijutoha on 05/23/2014, 2:46 am

Thanks bro. Your wise suggestion makes me happy to see them. Even If I want to get some free-sources that can help me beside them. What do you think or any suggestion for me again then?
bijutoha

Postby atiqcpi on 05/26/2014, 2:19 am

Michael_Szalapski wrote:I'd suggest this book for a start. Too many people jump into trying to learn particular software first without any of the basic core knowledge that would apply to any software.

Once you know the core concepts of motion graphics, I'd suggest learning After Effects as your first tool.

Thanks for the nice information. I'm also be with Bijutoha I need some free sources. Could you share something?
atiqcpi

Return to Photoshop and Illustrator