NEW IDEA!!! :)

Everything Element 3D belongs here

NEW IDEA!!! :)

Postby Radomir on 02/12/2014, 6:19 pm

Hello to all gays ..girls :)

Im want to show my Idea about Element 3D for all..of you..That right ...you will never ..watch Video Copilot 3D models whit wish to have it!!!!!...Now let start to speak im to boring im KNOW....

In my case im A studen on Film-Tv Production... and in same ime Im learning to be Actor ...

1)To expencive Models Packs over 150 dolars....to much for me and for SOme peapole Here..
2)Good qualiti of models ...That is TRUTH!!!!!!
3)All people want to have It...but they dont Have MOney to bay some of that...
4)Internet Is full whit free models but that is Model For Films before 13,15 years Ago and that is Shit****.
5)Im have Idea to bring all of you gays chance to bay some Model ...in realistic price!! BUt in same TIME Im want For Video Copilot to get some MOney And not to give us evre Pcks freee....:D

Let start .... THIS IS DIREC FOR ANDRU >>>>>>>> :D

Andru man IM GIVE YOU Opportunty to earn money faster then Now ... I have One example for you ...

We have example Jetstrike pack and : COST is over 140 dolars.....Now im want to say you can separate each modle to individual modles...and One of taht modles will cost about 3,4 Dolars....and that is Pakcs have example 20 models ...you gave each to 5 dolars or 3,4 ic better you will have much Bayers than if you
enter price about 5 dolars ......Consumers like me and others .. will get a model who wanted....:D

Easy price more Bayers ... High price lower bayers..... That is SELLING ECONOMY.. in 2014/2015
People dont have Money ...All wolrd became big SHit whit no perspectiv for future..Many COntry Are In war....Hackers give your Pack for free but that Not safe ....Malwers,Fishers,Viruses....and other Shit from Hacking enjeniring..staff from Crazy People..

Look at it from this side : If we have on this Forum About 3000 Pople eachs of them ..to bay one or two modles ....or three some gays are gona bay 4,5,6 never mine ..Im speak about 1,2 modles you will get
3000*3 dolars = 9000 dolars ...For realy fast Time About two weeks..That is for one models..
3000*6 dolars = 18000 dolars... same thing again in realy fast time .. That is for gays hwo want to baay two or more modles ...

That is good number im gess ??? And that is GOOD idea of 21 Century
Trust me you will get money like Shi*** And we will have chance to bay what we want for lower price ...
Evrebodey will gona find One staff for them
THAT IS ALL IM GLAD TO BE HERE WHIT SUCH OF GOOD PEOPLE WHIT SAME WISH IN THERE LIFETO BE ACTOR,FILM MAKERS,PRODUCENTS,MODELS MAKERS,EDITING SECTOR >>ANIMATIOn :ugeek:
Radomir

Return to Element 3D