Saber Close-up Pixelated

Improve and Enhance Video Copilot Plugins

Saber Close-up Pixelated

Postby jfantonovitch on 12/5/2016, 5:11 pm

I am trying to create a similar effect to when Andrew released the Saber Plugin and there was an instance of Saber animating around the inside of an extruded text layer in Element 3D. I am trying to create a similar effect with my Logo, but I can't get super close to the Saber layer with my 3D Camera because it gets pixelated and doesn't look very good. Is there a workaround to this? I have copied my logo from Illustrator and pasted the paths to a solid for my masks, that is the reference I am using for both my Element layer and my Saber layers. I am uploading a render of what I am talking about.
Attachments
antonovitchMediaElementwithSaber (0-00-00-11).jpg
Not looking very good.
jfantonovitch

Re: Saber Close-up Pixelated

Postby elaperriere on 03/13/2017, 11:06 am

Hi,

I know you posted that awhile back but I am having the same issue. Did you find a work around? Or a way to fix it?
elaperriere

System Specs: MAC Pro...

Re: Saber Close-up Pixelated

Postby lassebauer on 09/15/2017, 1:34 am

Same issue here.
I´m using the Patronus preset, and it looks super-pixelated.
Any settings anywhere to change this other than increasing "Core Softness" (which only makes the core blurry)?

SABER PIXEL.png
I love goooooold. The look of it, the daste of it, the schmell of it, the dexture.
I love gold so much that I even lost my genitalia in an unfortunate schmelting accident. Hence the name....
lassebauer

Return to VC Plugin Support