Full 4K Library Download

Discuss techniques and films related to VFX

Full 4K Library Download

Postby wanajo38 on 09/29/2015, 12:40 am

Hi guys ;)

I am new in the field of motion design, I do this only in a personal capacity for fun. I found at Video Copilot all my happiness almost as each plugins and tutorials are perfect!

I just wanted to share with you a website that I just discovered and which will certainly satisfy more than one person here. Like many beginners, I bought quite a few things to get started, including a bunch of images like bokeh, particles, lights etc ...

And yesterday, I discovered that in fact one could download thousands free! I did not go into detail but the worst part is that I really feel that it is the same as the paid version found in the internet (I will not name the site in question to avoid breaking their business because I'm not 100% certain whether the same images but in any case it is filmed with the same device)...

I leave you now discover this superb website for those that do not know: http://mitchmartinez.com/free-4k-red-epic-stock-footage/

Sorry for my english :( I use google to translate ;)
wanajo38

System Specs: windows 10 - ASUS Z97 Pro - I7 4790 K - 16Go DDr 3 1600 MHz - Samsung SSD 850 256 Go - ASUS STRIX GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5 - ASUS ROG PG278Q 27" -

Return to Film Making & Visual Effects