disintegration

Discuss techniques and films related to VFX

disintegration

Postby vartik on 01/9/2013, 4:24 am

hello , im not really good at after effects . I am not able to do the effect "disintegration" and i have a doubt in many steps, i request anyone to give me a project file of disintegration to understand the effect better and to do it without any faults or doubts. :( :( :roll: :cry: :cry:
vartik

Re: disintegration

Postby Michael_Szalapski on 01/9/2013, 10:32 am

vartik wrote:to understand the effect better and to do it without any faults or doubts.

In order to truly understand, you're going to need a good foundation in how to use After Effects and how it works. I would suggest that you start here.
Michael_Szalapski

Twitter: thegreatszalam

Postby AlekB on 01/9/2013, 10:36 am

Check out the tutorial, it has a project file.
Disintegration Tutorial
My Blender blog (with tutorials)
http://blenderforhumans.org
AlekB

Postby vartik on 01/11/2013, 3:41 am

AlekB wrote:Check out the tutorial, it has a project file.
Disintegration Tutorial

the project files consist of the things that are required for that effect but i am asking for the .aep file of the project to understand it better can u please upload it for me if you are able to do this effect . that would be a great help for a beginner like me :)
vartik

Postby vartik on 01/11/2013, 3:45 am

hello.. thanks for replying ,the tutorial consists of the required files that are needed to do the effect.but i need the .aep file so that i can clear up my doubts and learn that effect. If u are good at after effects and can do that effect ,please upload the .aep file of that tutorial for me . that would be a great help :-}=
vartik

Postby AlekB on 01/12/2013, 3:32 pm

Why can't you just follow the tut and make the .aep file yourself from what he shows?
AlekB

Postby vartik on 01/14/2013, 2:44 am

AlekB wrote:Why can't you just follow the tut and make the .aep file yourself from what he shows?

i think you didnt get what i meant. i am not able to do this efFect but i need this effect so if you are good at after effects please help me to get that effect by providing tha .aep file :)
vartik

Postby AlekB on 01/14/2013, 8:39 am

Well, following the tutorial will get you the effect.
AlekB

Postby Nobber on 01/14/2013, 9:01 am

It could be that the OP isn't a native English speaker and is having trouble understanding what Andrew's saying?

If that is the case, I recommend downloading the tutorial video to watch off-line so that you can easily rewind any bits did you didn't get.
Nobber

Postby vartik on 01/16/2013, 2:12 am

Nobber wrote:It could be that the OP isn't a native English speaker and is having trouble understanding what Andrew's saying?

If that is the case, I recommend downloading the tutorial video to watch off-line so that you can easily rewind any bits did you didn't get.

yes u are right. english is not my first language. i tried what you said but still didnt get it :/ please upload its . aep file if u can do that effect. That would just take half an hour for you but for me , it would be a help for my life. and i will not forget your help. please help me man ! i really want that effect :(
vartik

Return to Film Making & Visual Effects