The Cinecity (Indian Rod Support System)

HD Video Cameras, microphones, greenscreens etc.

The Cinecity (Indian Rod Support System)

Postby mscherrah on 08/6/2009, 4:48 pm

Hi All!

I searched this forum for any posts about the cinecity, but I could not find anything. I am writing about the DSLR Kit at www.thecinecity.com They seem to have low priced goods. I am under the suspicion that the reviews I found are fake, and I was wondering if anyone here has used the equipment from this place, or know anything about it. Any info will be great!

THanks!
Matt
mscherrah

Re: The Cinecity (Indian Rod Support System)

Postby ADNeomedia on 08/6/2009, 7:03 pm

I saw one of their shoulder mounted camera rigs. I was at a client's store during a shooting I had to supervise, and one of the camera operators from the film crew had one, and he told me it worked 'as it should'. Other than that I haven't heard much from them, except from the 'guerrilla filmmaker's guide' website's reviews.

I hope someone else is able to shed some more light on the matter.
ADNeomedia

Postby KFulr on 08/8/2009, 2:00 pm

I recently purchased the kit that has the rails, follow focus, and mattebox and everything works fine. Sure, it's no top quality company that professional filmmakers use, but would you pay $1000 or more for each component? I paid $700 for all three...
KFulr

Postby mscherrah on 08/9/2009, 9:50 am

Thank you! That is what I expected. Pretty good quality, but not top grade. THanks again!

Matt
mscherrah

Postby Dixson amber on 06/7/2014, 1:43 am

I’m here to tell you that I’m happy with the purchase and am in fact quite impressed by the quality and value of Product. I bought camtree hunt, these people have improved the quality a lot, you can surely purchase. Good quality at best price.
And customer service is really very nice..
Dixson amber

Postby LordEdington on 06/9/2014, 5:44 am

Dixson amber wrote:I’m here to tell you that I’m happy with the purchase and am in fact quite impressed by the quality and value of Product. I bought camtree hunt, these people have improved the quality a lot, you can surely purchase. Good quality at best price.
And customer service is really very nice..

What's the staff discount like?
LordEdington

Twitter: http://twitter.com/Stencil_Media

Postby Faust on 06/9/2014, 6:26 am

I posted about this a few weeks ago but nobody responded. Good to know the rigs aren't too terrible, as I was considering getting their shoulder rig, but was skeptical as well.
I have dual citizenship with the United States and Florida.

http://chariotdrive.com/
Faust

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Zeke_Faust
System Specs: Intel 4930k 6-Core 3.4 GHz
GIGABYTE GTX 1080
32GB RAM
2x240GB Samsung SSD
1TB Samsung SSD

Return to Production Gear