Sure Target Bug.

Discuss Video Copilot Tutorials & Presets

Sure Target Bug.

Postby VinceM on 01/26/2009, 3:25 pm

Any time I use the "Trim Comp to Work Space" my layers go all weird. They cut off at the end of the comp, but at the beginning of the comp they all seem to jump ahead four or five seconds. Not a huge huge issue because I can always undo it, but I just wanted make it known and see if anyone else was having the problem. In case it matters I am running Ae CS3 on both a PowerPC and Intel Mac.

Thanks.

MOVED TO FREE TUTORIALS AND PRESETS FORUM
VinceM

Re: Sure Target Bug.

Postby Kyle on 01/29/2009, 9:21 pm

I think I had a similar problem. When I did the first sure target tutorial, I grabbed my particle layer, and moved the whole layer towards the beginning of my comp so the particles would already be visible at the first frame of the animation. For some reason doing that made the particle layer move before the rest of the comp's layers. It's difficult to explain, but instead of everything passing by the camera like it should when the camera flys by. The particles would move first. It was like I was attempting to offset the layer, or that it had it's own camera that was exactly the same as the comp camera, just a few seconds earlier. Does that makes sense? I'm at a loss for words.
Kyle

Return to VC Tutorials & Presets