What comes with element 3D

3D max, Cinema 4D, Blender or your favorite 3D app

What comes with element 3D

Postby colandoj on 07/13/2016, 9:46 am

Hey everyone,

I just have a quick question (looking for a bit of detail from the responses). What do you get with the base version of Element 3D? lets say I don't buy a bundle and just buy the software. Does it come with any models/shaders/mats? The reason I ask is because, the bundles aren't cheap. Me being a freelance artist and have to finance my own software, the bundles take a bigger toll on my bank upfront. So I am just trying to understand what I am getting and what my options are. I appreciate any help.
colandoj

System Specs: Custom build desktop

Re: What comes with element 3D

Postby plae57 on 07/13/2016, 10:53 am

colandoj wrote:What do you get with the base version of Element 3D? lets say I don't buy a bundle and just buy the software. Does it come with any models/shaders/mats? The reason I ask is because, the bundles aren't cheap. Me being a freelance artist and have to finance my own software, the bundles take a bigger toll on my bank upfront

First, you obviously are not charging enough. When you get a job that requires, say, a football. Then add the sports package to the bill.

Anyway, E3d is completely functional as a stand alone plugin. You can import textured OBJ's from any other site. But, at the very least I would buy Pro-shaders and motion pack 2 which gives you the ability to "build" all sorts of things. Surely your work is worth $200?

If money is so tight then another option is jumping to Fusion (free version) and spend your money on models. But e3d stand alone with nothing else is still worth the money just for the ability to import OBJs, text, and masks to quickly make things 3d in after effects.
plae57

Re: What comes with element 3D

Postby colandoj on 07/13/2016, 11:19 am

Thanks, I appreciate the response. Money isn't too tight but i always just like to be sure what the plug in features and if I'm better off going with a bundle to start or or the base plugin.
colandoj

System Specs: Custom build desktop

Return to 3D Animation