Multi Cam Audio Not Syncing: Premiere CC 8.1

Premiere, Vegas, Final Cut, QuickTime, DVD authoring etc.

Multi Cam Audio Not Syncing: Premiere CC 8.1

Postby Shurai on 05/8/2015, 1:26 pm

What I am Doing:
Hi guys! I have Premiere CC 8.1 and am editing 6 Camera angles with multicam.

I have one two hour long nested sequence that has all my clips synced to a mastered audio track titled "Audio Sync Multi Cam" and then I have the sequence titled "Main" that I am editing them in.

My Problem:
All my clips sync perfectly in my "Audio Sync Multi Cam" Sequence but do not when I srub through my "Main" timeline. The first 30 mins sync just fine but after that it does not.

- Note:
- Yesterday when I brought the "Audio Sync Multi Cam" into my "Main" sequence and played through multiple locations in multicam throughout the sequence everything synced up. It was not until today when I was actually starting from the beginning and was choosing my clips in multicam that around 30 mins it fell out of sync. I have restarted a couple of times but it does not seem to affect it.

I have attached two images (with a female vocalist) that show the same place on the timeline but they don't sync up correctly. I will attach 2 more in additional post since I am limited to 3 attachments that show some male vocalists that sync up perfectly before the 30ish minute mark on the same sequence as the female vocalist.

System Spec
Windows 7 Ultimate
i7-2630QM 2.0
16 GB Ram
128 SSD
500 HDD - Source Footage is stored here
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 560M

Hep would greatly be appreciated!
Attachments
02 Sync.jpg
01 Main.jpg
Shurai