One of my favorite new features in Element 3D V2 is the new 3D Noise options and deformation!
Here are a few experiments where I use various bends and twists along with 3D distortion to stretch a sphere around. I don’t know what these things are but I feel like eating ice cream and licorice now!
Element 3D V2 just came out this week and we’ve already been working with customers to make the plug-in better with this latest patch! Big Shout out to our development team for the fast turnaround!
Check out Element 3D V2:
Visit Online Store!
Customers who have purchased V2:
Login and download V2.0.2 Patch!
- Mac firePro GPU Support
- Fixed UI preview.
- Fixed Error on Scene Setup
- Fixed incorrect texture sizes on retina Macs.
- Fixed incorrect Aux channel position on sub meshes.
- Fixed Scene Setup on Windows 7 without SP1.
- Fixed wrong VRAM display on Mac.
- Fixed crash on comp with over 8 lights.
- Fixed texture size warning
- Fixed Model Search on Mac
In version 2, we’ve added a ton of new features, like Shadows and dynamic reflection maps and even deform options! I’m working on several tutorials for next week now that I finally got a full night sleep! Until then you can check our E3D V2 help files to guide you on your way!
As always, if you have any support questions please contact us so we can help you! We’re dedicated to making the plug-in work for you!
Element 3D V2 is Now Available!
We’ve been working on this plug-in for almost 2 years and we’re excited to release it! I’ve had to keep quiet for so long and now I can’t wait to show you what is possible!
- Shadows and Improved Ambient Occlusion
- Dynamic Reflection Maps
- 3D Noise and Deform tools: Bend, Twist and Taper
- Aux Animations for controlling animation inside of AE
- Per-Material Transfer Modes
- Per-Material Wireframe
- Sub Surface Scattering Materials
- New Bevel tool for beveling edges
- Brand new Interface with dozens of improvements
- And many more!
NOTE: Be sure to update your graphics card drivers for best performance!
V2.01 UPDATE: FirePro GPUs on mac are now fully compatible, please re-download!
We found a few bugs after launch and fixed them!
- Fixed error when OpenGL device was not OpenCL compatible.
- Fixed error when using model search on Mac.
- Fixed error when using group folders as 3D replicators.
- Fixed rendering errors with FirePro cards.
- Fixed error when opening Scene Setup on Mac
It’s been one incredible ride but on Tuesday Dec 2nd, we will be releasing Element 3D V2 but first check out some features we’ve been holding back! There is also a brief demonstration of each new 3D pack at the end of the video!
If you can’t wait to watch the video… check out some of the new features!
Element 3D V2 is only days away from launch (Tuesday Dec 2!) and I can finally show you another cool pack we have been developing. It’s called BackLight! It’s not quite a background and not just a light… it’s… something better!!
Create Beautiful 3D Renders!
BackLight features 50 8K Environment maps that you can use to light your scene and create stunning reflections inside of Element 3D V2!
- 50 HDRI Spherical Environment Maps
- 35 HDRI Photographic Light Maps & 15 Multi-Arrays
- Built for dramatic Reflections & Image Based Lighting
- 8K, 4K & 2K Environments, JPG & HDR formats
- Use as Backgrounds & Textures
Variety of Environments built for rendering!
- Studios Environments
- Industrial Rooms
- Abstract Light Rooms
What makes BackLight really unique is the added photographic light sources to create precise reflections and light arrays.