In this massive tutorial we’ll be adding some realistic city destruction without extra plug-ins! The tutorials is filled with killer tips and advanced compositing solutions! If you’re in the Visual FX, don’t miss it!
- 3D Camera Tracking and Compositing
- Build Dimensional Destruction
- Integrate smoke stock footage from Action Essentials 2
- Create 3D Track Mattes
- 2D Planar Tracking for Matte Painting
- Optional Tips for Adding 3D Jets with Element 3D!
To create the Freaking Blue-Thing, checkout our Sci-Fi FX Tutorial!
In this tutorial we’ll create a Classic Car 3D title using our new plug-in Element 3D V2!
Tips in this Tutorial
- Extruding Text & Adjusting Bevels
- Outline Bevel mode for creating Emblems
- Dynamic Reflection Modes
- Create fake car paint flake material.
- Tips for adjust render quality
If you own Element 3D V2, be sure to download and install latest version!
Download & Update info V2.0.7
Welcome back everyone! 2015 is upon us and we are getting busy!
In this exciting new tutorial we’ll be creating a fun cascading polygon using some sweet animation tricks! This technique is highly customizable so you can start experimenting now!
It’s 2015 let’s push things to the next level and learn everything we can!
All Sound FX Created with Video Copilot’s MotionPulse!
Download Project File AE 2014! (Sorry, I don’t have an earlier version for this project!)