Video Copilot is expanding and we are looking for talented developers to work with Video Copilot! Currently we are looking for candidates to join our web development team and our software development division.
WEBSITE DEVELOPER (Full Time)
- PHP & Database experience
– Skilled with Webpage Design Layout & Implementation
– Cross-browser Compatibility
C++ PROGRAMMER with OpenGL Experience (Full Time)
- Expert Open Gl 3D programming Skills with C++
– Focus on Real-time rendering
– Good communication skills (English-Speaking)
- Remote position or on-site available.
- Fast internet connection is required
- Skype account and microphone.
Please Email Submission:
Use the subject “OpenGL Programmer” or “Website Developer”
Please include any related project experience or information that is relevant to this position.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you!
In this massive tutorial we’ll be adding some realistic city destruction without extra plug-ins! The tutorials is filled with killer tips and advanced compositing solutions! If you’re in the Visual FX, don’t miss it!
- 3D Camera Tracking and Compositing
- Build Dimensional Destruction
- Integrate smoke stock footage from Action Essentials 2
- Create 3D Track Mattes
- 2D Planar Tracking for Matte Painting
- Optional Tips for Adding 3D Jets with Element 3D!
To create the Freaking Blue-Thing, checkout our Sci-Fi FX Tutorial!
In this tutorial we’ll create a Classic Car 3D title using our new plug-in Element 3D V2!
Tips in this Tutorial
- Extruding Text & Adjusting Bevels
- Outline Bevel mode for creating Emblems
- Dynamic Reflection Modes
- Create fake car paint flake material.
- Tips for adjust render quality
If you own Element 3D V2, be sure to download and install latest version!
Download & Update info V2.0.7