Here is another fun project I created using Motion Design 2 components and an extruded logo!
- I started by taking some of those handy Motion Design 2 components and set them up with the Symmetry mode in E3D
- This way I could create both sides of the design at once!
- Using a copy of our logo star, I extruded the masks shapes
- I used 2 Parallel lights with ray-traced Shadows.
- I also used Ray-Traced Ambient Occlusion with a range of about 25 so it was only visible in creases.
- Added some glow and color correction
- The scene took longer to render than usual but still only a few seconds per frame at 2K!