I had this Crazy Idea last night… A Futuristic City Pack created by the collective, err I mean community for the community, that would be 100% FREE!
I know your time is precious but if we could each spare a little bit of time to make one futuristic skyscraper or tower, we could have enough buildings to create amazing sci-fi worlds!
I’ll even create a few buildings myself so there can be a little Kramer in the skyline of the future! For my kids of course. Plus I’ve never created a futuristic building and it kinda seems like a fun challenge.
We can’t do it without you!
If you have some 3D modelling skills and some free time over the next few weeks , we’d love for you to be part of this! The future is in your hands.
Our team will through the submissions and get the files organized and structured into an easy to use download that is 100% Free!
- Unique Futuristic Skyscrapers
- Power Plants
- Futuristic Apartments
- Future Police Station
Be Creative and Original:
Get inspired with a Google search for futuristic cities but remember to make your buildings original and unique! The sky’s the limit!
- Medium to High resolution models
- Maximum polygon count of 100K (Metropolitan buildings are around 20K Polys)
- 3D Max, Cinema 4D, Maya, Blender, OBJ (quads)
- Square texture maps 1k, 2k or up to 4k
- Diffuse Map, Specular
- Optional Maps: Illumination (The future is bright!)
- JPG, PNG textures maps
Benefits of Contributing:
- My Eternal Gratitude.
- Be part of a cool project!
- Credit on download page with the city designers!
- Uhhh, I got nothing. Pretty please?
I’ll be sharing my progress on the blog so feel free to share your screenshots too! I look forward to seeing what you come up with. I’ll create a submission page next week for finished buildings so we can put the files together. Who’s in?!