Update: Our team at Video Copilot has created 2 high quality future buildings for the community-built future city pack. The image above was created with just 2 buildings so imagine what is possible with a few great submissions from you. I’ll bet we could combine the futuristic buildings with some more modern buildings from Metropolitan for an amazing hybrid metropolis!
We’re going to do our part and make a few more buildings but we’d love for you to be part of this project.
For a few more details check out the previous post to get started!
- Medium to High resolution models
- Maximum polygon count of 100K (Metropolitan buildings are around 20K Polys)
- 3D Max, Cinema 4D, Maya, Blender, OBJ (quads)
- Square texture maps 1k, 2k or up to 4k
- Diffuse Map, Specular
- Optional Maps: Illumination (The future is bright!)
- JPG, PNG textures maps
So recap, I had this idea was to make a free model pack of futuristic buildings and our team will package them all up together and host the download. Crazy idea, but so far we have got a ton of great interest and I’m ready to set a deadline!
JULY 20th 2013
We’ll create a little webpage for submissions and all that stuff next week!